– Helps to improve the regeneration process of the damaged liver cells
– Protects your liver from the possible damage of chemical and toxic substances contained in food and drink
– Protects liver from diseases caused by the ill-effects of alcohol and improve appetite
– Helps you to prevent jaundice by providing effective protection
– Helps in treatment of Hepatitis, alcoholic liver cirrhosis, non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis and other liver diseases
– A completely safe ayurvedic medicine for all age groups
Each 500 mg is prepared out of:
|Poovarasu||Thespesia populnea||0.15 g.|
|Ardraka||Zingiber officinale||0.15 g.|
|Pippali||Piper longum||0.15 g.|
|Ela||Elettaria cardamomum||0.15 g.|
|Athimadhura||Glycyrrhiza glabra||0.15 g.|
|Cicindah||Trichosanthes cucumerina||0.15 g.|
|Vilwam||Aegle marmelos||0.15 g.|
|Jivanti||Holostemma adakodein||0.15 g.|
Diet : Avoid salt and oil. Drink more boiled jeeraka water (Cumin seeds)
or tender coconut water. Stick to a bland vegetarian diet .
Presentation : 250ml in PET bottle.
Dosage: 15ml 2 times daily one hour before food.
Children: 15 ml once daily one hour before food or as directed by the physician.
KEY INGREDIENTS & THERAPEUTIC ACTIONS:
•Possess hepatoprotective property by
reducing the activities of serum maker
enzymes for liver damage and bilirubin
•Detoxifying agent against alcohol abuse.
•Anti-diabetic, anti-hyperlipedimic and
hepatic anticancer activities.
•Immunomodulatory and anti-tumour
•Active against Hepatitis B virus.
•Hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic
•Protective effects against paracetamol
•Hepatoprotective effect against alcohol
induced liver injury.
•Used in the treatment of hepatitis in folk
•Acts as aphrodisiac, stimulant and