The highly reputed quality of NUPAL products is the result of sincere efforts and stringent measures adopted by the quality control department in sourcing the raw materials and processing it as per the age-old manuscripts. The advanced and sophisticated R&D lab facility of NUPAL holds approvals and certifications from the Ministry of Ayush, Govt.of India.
The technical persons keep a constant surveillance of all production activities starting from the procurement of raw materials to the final stages of packaging, storage & dispatch.
Strict in-plant control inspections are carried out consistently. The quality control department is fully equipped with necessary instruments (HPTLC, HPLC, GC, AAS etc.) along with the experienced experts to perform all the designated functions of quality assurance in each stage of production, packaging and dispatching.
Major Instruments & Equipments
- High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography (HPTLC) with digital imaging and densitometry
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) with Quaternary gradient with Photo Diode Array (PDA) detector
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS)
- UV Visible Spectrometer (AAS)
- Rotary Vacuum Evaporator
- Microwave Digestion System
- Complete raw material analysis
- Finished product analysis as per pharmacopoeia
- Stability Studies
- Heavy metals testing
- Pesticide residue analysis
- Microbiological testing
- Phyto-chemical profiling
Water Analysis (Potable / Effluent) – As per BIS/APHA/BAM/PAM
Spices & Condiments – As per ASTA/BIS/BAM/PAM
Oils & Fats, Herbal Cosmetics
Also undertakes Method Development & Contract Research